Congratulations! You’ve made the decision to buy! Whether this is your first or second home, a primary residence or an investment property, I’m here to help and guide you through the process.
On the following pages, I’ve compiled answers to some of the most frequently asked questions I encounter when working with buyers. I hope you find this information useful, and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Overview of the home buying process
- What are closing costs?
- Why do I need a real estate agent?
- Who’s who in a real estate transaction?
Useful Links for Buyers:
- Download my free mobile app to view local listings from your smartphone or tablet
- This Guide to Residential Styles can help you define the type of home you’re looking for
- GreatSchools.org provides detailed information about schools around the country
“Mayde was super responsive, and was always available to answer any questions or concerns! She really paid attention to our wants and needs, and found houses for us that we hadn’t even considered. The house we ended up buying was her pick for us based on the information we had told her. We wouldn’t have found it without her!”
If you’re thinking about buying locally or anywhere in the world, call me today for a free no-hassle, no-obligation, no-pressure consultation to see how I can help!